06 September 2010

Whats in a name?

My name: Hollilee
My husband's name: Peter Michael
My dog's name: Brian
My cat's name: Prince Turd Ferguson

We all have stories behind our names; even if they are regular names like my husband's, odd names like mine, people names for animals like my dog's or just silly names like my cat's. I never thought of scrapbooking that until Shannon posted her Whats in a Name Challenge on Scrapbook Challenges. Immediately, I know what I was going to do, just had to put it together. My friend, Megan came over to scrapbook with me yesterday and I got started right away. I took photos of myself, my husband and our animals; I tried to get the photos of all of us looking off to the side (which is quite a task with the animals) to make a "Brady Bunch" type of layout; you remember, right? During the end song after the show, they always had a grid with everyone's faces, looking around at eachother? Well, I attempted that in my layout. I tried to make it as fun as possible, of course picking out the paper to use is always the hardest part for me. After that, it all came together nicely and I love it! So without further ado:



So now I challenge you to come visit Scrapbook Challenges and try out Shannon's Whats in a Name challenge and/or one of the many other fantastic challenges there. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Holli,very beautiful L/O!!!i got a little ME time now...gonna trie...
    Have a very nice day,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cool!!! I love your name and PML at Turd :) :) :)

    x

    ReplyDelete