25 September 2010

My first challenge.

Yesterday marked the day of my very first design-team-issued-challenge for Scrapbook Challenges. I signed up for the Technique Challenge knowing exactly what I was going to issue - I actually made my example for it weeks ago! My challenge for the month is to create a layout using ONLY SOLID paper, doodles, photo(s) and your creativity. Absolutely NO alphas, embellishments, rub-ons, stickers or patterned paper. I'm hoping this steps people out of their comfort zones.. maybe they'll love it and find a new technique to use. That's the point in challenges, right? So, please, come over to SC and join in my challenge. The direct link to the thread is here. Here is the example I created for this challenge: (and the two after are alike pages I've done in the past) Hope to see you there & happy scrapping :)









1 comment:

  1. very nice,and difficult...you're doodling is amazing!!!!
    Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete